Liquid lipsticks, skin smoothers & the only contouring product you’ll ever need – Klara Cosmetics has it all.
My attempts at contouring in the past have been scary to say the least.
I wouldn’t be lying if I said I thought it was easy & just a matter of drawing lines & stripes all over my face. No, you have to have a strategy.
You also have to have a good product. Who hasn’t jumped onto the contouring wagon in the past couple of years & bought a bunch of powdery, ashy type contouring products.
However, after discovering this little guy (on the left), it’s no longer true that you need a strategy (well not as much as before) if you have a good product. The highly pigmented & super dark brown & blinding white of the Klara Cosmetics Sculpt Me Skinny Contour Stick scared me at first, but it turns out that these are all you need to create the perfect contour & also, ruin a perfectly good white, silk top – but that’s probably the fault of my ability to hold even a pen properly.
This creamy formula literally melts into your skin (in a good way) & blends effortlessly.
& when I say effortlessly, I mean I would have about 90% confidence in letting my boyfriend do my contour for me without him stuffing it up. It’s that good. The other 10% disappears with his handwriting.
It’s probably impossible to stuff your contour up with this product unless you covered your face in it. The trick it to start with a little to get an idea of it then build it up because it really does just blend flawlessly.
Just don’t colour in the middle third of your face, underneath your eyes in white. A little goes a long way.
In this photo:
Sculpt Me Skinny contour stick*& Sculpt Me brush* available as a set